- The key responsibility includes commitment to ensure timely completion of project within approved budgets on cost, resources without compromising on Quality & Safety.
- Responsible for Tendering,planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management of projects.
- Should be able to lead a team with strong communication skill
- Co-ordination and checking of engineering deliverables.
- Preparation of monthly project status and change orders.
- Participating in contractor meetings and resolving engineering and management project issues.
- Review and approve invoices of the project contractor.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and computer generated reports.
- Ensure all design work is safe and carried out in a safe manner in compliance to international codes and standards.
- Ensure all engineering works on the projects assigned is carried out within established budgets and schedules.
- Prepare Scope definition, estimation and progress control of all engineering activities.
- Review all Project Documentation relevant to the discipline and documents issued for inter-discipline checks.
- Follow up and co-ordinate all activities during Construction phases.
- Originate, follow up Punch lists till close out.
- Provide all necessary assistance to the customer during commissioning and start up phases.
- Comply with all company Health, Safety and Environment as well as Work Permit, policies and procedures