- Ideal Candidate will have a Joinery & Fit out background and will have experience of working on Hotel, Shopping Malls and luxury residential projects.
- His main duties will be to estimate the direct and indirect cost of resources including materials, labour, equipment, subcontracting etc. on a certain bid in accordance with the scope of work and tender documents' requirements. The role requires extensive experience in estimating and he will need to be able to use a recognized estimating system like CCS
- Prior experience of working in the Middle East is an advantage.
- Collection of tender inquiries and documents for the pre-tender works.
- Preparation and submission of tenders/ quotations.
- Collection of quotations for various subcontracted items for the bidding of the new tenders.
- Verification of quantities and variations for the bidding of new projects and post tendering.
- Submission of all tenders on time, collection of all post tender information.
- Management of all the documentations of estimating department.
- Coordination with Clients and Consultants for new Contracts, as well as monitoring the work in progress.
- Submission of pre-qualification documents.
- Considerations & Implementation of Quality, Safety & Environmental requirements in estimation department and consider the same for tenders.